What's your favorite snacks?

Ivar

It's PIZZA! PIZZA!! PIZZA!!!

I'm not sure if I would eat any other snacks in the world the same way I eat pizza. My favourite place to get my pizza all the time is the one and only Domino's pizza. I have tasted what they offer at Pizza Hut, it's not on the same level with what I get from Domino's and they are more expensive too.

Foxybananas

I'm not sure if I would eat any other snacks in the world the same way I eat pizza. My favourite place to get my pizza all the time is the one and only Domino's pizza. I have tasted what they offer at Pizza Hut, it's not on the same level with what I get from Domino's and they are more expensive too.
We must agree to disagree on this one. I am team Pizza Hut 🍕

Toni

I won't say that I don't enjoy eating pizza because I do very well. I always have it whenever I'm seeing a movie in the cinema. But it's not my favourite snacks.

My favourite snacks are pies. I eat all manner of pies and never get tired of eating them. It could be pigeon pie, apple pie, meat pie, chicken pie and so much more.

Shortie

As much as pizza is good and I do like it from time to time, I wouldn't say that it is my favorite snack. I am more someone who likes things like cheez-its or even crisps (potato chips) as a snack as I love savory snacks.

SuperCat

I had pizza for dinner tonight so I can not consider it a snack. I think my favorite snack would be Pizza Combos! Yes I love pizza that much!

Altair

My favorite snack would be popcorn with nutritional yeast, onion powder, salt, and pepper on it.
My other favorite snack would be yeast and hummus sandwiches.
I make it like a grilled cheese.
Put butter on the sides of the bread.
Put hummus, nutritional yeast and greens in the middle and grill it.

Nikki

I always like to have something that I can snack on especially when I watch movies so I always ensure that I have snacks in the house and always top up when I go shopping each week.

Nuts and also party snacks are my favorite, I am more of a savory person so I like to eat any snacks that are savory and only have sweet snacks if I am feeling like I want to eat something sweet.

Ja sa bong

I love pizza, pies, burger, fries and pringles are my favorite snacks. I'm addicted to all of them. It's difficult to not buy them whenever I see it.

I'm having pizza today when I go out with my friends in the evening.

Henrywrites

I love pizza, pies, burger, fries and pringles are my favorite snacks. I'm addicted to all of them. It's difficult to not buy them whenever I see it.

I'm having pizza today when I go out with my friends in the evening.

Fries are my favorite such as plantain or potatoes fries with some chicken chips. Taking it with a chilled bottle of Pepsi feel so yummy 😋 too.

Ja sa bong

Fries are my favorite such as plantain or potatoes fries with some chicken chips. Taking it with a chilled bottle of Pepsi feel so yummy 😋 too.
I only eat potatoes fries once in a while. Plantains are my favorite because they are very sweet. I don't drink Pepsi, I used to but no more because of how gassy and sugar in it.

Henrywrites

I only eat potatoes fries once in a while. Plantains are my favorite because they are very sweet. I don't drink Pepsi, I used to but no more because of how gassy and sugar in it.

Oh well! It is going to take a whole lot of time before I can come to terms with not drinking Pepsi. I like it and even when I don't take it often, I prefer using it to enjoy the fries 🍟

Ja sa bong

Oh well! It is going to take a whole lot of time before I can come to terms with not drinking Pepsi. I like it and even when I don't take it often, I prefer using it to enjoy the fries 🍟
Just he weary of the sugar and gas in it. Too much of it in your system isn't good for your health. If your family have history with diabetes, it would be in your best interest to quit Pepsi completely.

Stephen

Burger is my favourite snack. In fact, I'm addicted to eating burger. They are so tasty and yummy in my mouth. I love pizza too but not as much as I love burger.

Harvey

I also enjoy eating pizza all the time, in fact it is one of my favourite food which I wouldn't mind eating it every day and that is why no matter how I'm going to have pizza for me to feel that it is too much.