What's your favorite beer?

Ragnarok

Do we have beer lovers in the community? Which one's have been your favorite to drink when it comes to beers? Do you just drink any kind of beer that comes around or you have a specific brand for yourself? Heineken have been my favourite beer for more than 20 years.

What's your favorite beer?

Ivar

I don't drink alcoholic beverages. There's a history of alcoholic addiction in my family, so I'm staying away from drinks of alcoholic contents as fast as possible.

Shortie

I am not a fan of beer. I remember when I was younger, I tried beer and just couldn't get past the bitter taste of it.

I would much rather drink either alcopops or cocktails than beer.

Henrywrites

I don't drink alcoholic beverages. There's a history of alcoholic addiction in my family, so I'm staying away from drinks of alcoholic contents as fast as possible.

This is good. When you try to break the line of bad behaviour in your life, it is never easy, but it is possible to do so.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I am not a fan of beer. I remember when I was younger, I tried beer and just couldn't get past the bitter taste of it.

I would much rather drink either alcopops or cocktails than beer.
Many people especially women complain of the bitterness. They would ask me what I enjoy in something so bitter, it’s just funny. That is why it is beer after all.

Prisca

I don't drink beer, but my boyfriend does. Her favourite beer at the moment is Heineken. He can't take any other beer once that particular one is not available.

Ivar

This is good. When you try to break the line of bad behaviour in your life, it is never easy, but it is possible to do so.

Even though I am not drinking any alcoholic beverages, I still have another drink which I am addicted to which is Mountain Dew. I know it is a lot of sugar which is the reason why I'm trying my possible best to beat that addiction.

Prisca

Even though I am not drinking any alcoholic beverages, I still have another drink which I am addicted to which is Mountain Dew. I know it is a lot of sugar which is the reason why I'm trying my possible best to beat that addiction.

Really? I didn't know that there was someone who would really enjoy drinking mountain dew like I always do. It is such a good and quality drink!