What's your cat's favourite food?

Stephen

Are you very observant with how your cat eat different food you make available for his or her consumption?

Have you been able to find out the food your cat eat's best which seems to be the favourite for your cat?

My cat loves Purina Cat Chow so much more than any other food I have given her.

SuperCat

My cat really like Special Kitty Beef soft food. I have tried many different brands and she really just loved this one.

Sandex

Fancy Fresh Gravy Lovers Ocean Whitefish & Tuna Feast is what my cat can't get enough of any day or time. If you keep feeding him, he's never going to stop eating it. The whitefish are cut into small and delicate chunks that makes it very easy for him to eat a lot.

Foxybananas

Our cats eat Friskies wet food, (anything with gravy or anything fish) in the mornings and dry food in the evening, Purina cat chow naturals. We also give them a couple of treats every day from the brand Blue buffalo, which they LOVE!!!

My mom's cat on the other hand, will rather starve than to eat Friskies,lol.. just this past weekend my mom returned the Friskie box I had given her! Her cat only likes Fancy Feast! 😒

Sandex

My mom's cat on the other hand, will rather starve than to eat Friskies,lol.. just this past weekend my mom returned the Friskie box I had given her! Her cat only likes Fancy Feast! 😒
I know a few cats like that and you would be wondering why they get like that with some food that's supposed to be a good treat. I think it's likely their genetic makeup, more like how humans are with some food.

Harvey

Some of my cat's favourite food are the following ;

1. Friskies Wet Food
2. Purina Cat Chow
3. Royal Canin Kitten Food
5. Small subscription cat food

Stephen

My cat really like Special Kitty Beef soft food. I have tried many different brands and she really just loved this one.
I haven't tried out this Special Kitty Beef Soft Food with my cat. The rest that I have used weren't that interesting much to him. I'm going check into buying this one and hopefully he's going to love it.