What's the Funniest or Most Memorable Thing Your Cat Has Ever Done

Altair

If you're a cat owner, you know that they can be endlessly entertaining with their quirky personalities and mischievous behavior. From knocking things over to getting into the smallest of spaces, cats are known for their antics.

So, what's the funniest or most memorable thing your cat has ever done?

Foxybananas

I don't know if it's funny or not, but I find it amusing- my Professor X, who by the way is our heaviest cat and loves food, has a tendency of waking us up in the mornings by jumping on us and if that doesn't work, he starts licking our faces or our hands and those licks then turn into little bites if we ignore him, lol.

We often joke that if we die in our sleep, we will most likely become breakfast for Professor X.

Henrywrites

Dance when the music was on. I didn't notice at first that it was what was happening, but it is fun to see my cat extremely happy when I play songs.

Ja sa bong

I have seen it in a few videos online that cats hate oranges or lime. They will want to throw up at the smell of it up close. I decided to try it out with my cat and the expression on her face when I brought a cut lime up close for her to lick, I couldn't stop laughing.

Henrywrites

I have seen it in a few videos online that cats hate oranges or lime. They will want to throw up at the smell of it up close. I decided to try it out with my cat and the expression on her face when I brought a cut lime up close for her to lick, I couldn't stop laughing.

So, you decided to rile your cat up? 😂 I am definitely going to do it tomorrow and see how Luna will behave as I've always gotten some funny expressions with the cat.

Harvey

Chasing my cats around for them to come and have their bath but they kept running until one of them fell inside the swimming pool in the yard. The rest just came inside peacefully and had their bath.