What's all the noise about Chat GPT?

Ja sa bong

There's no day I come online I won't see one comment about ChatGPT doing this or doing that. Some say it's the future and it's going to replace Google but I don't get well firmly what it's all about. I would be happy if someone can break it down in a normal English I can easily understand what it's all about.

Foxybananas

I've used it a few times to reword emails and it does an amazing job! You can also ask it to create a story based on whatever info you give it, and within seconds, ta-daaa a unique story is created, or song, or article, whatever you want. ChatGPT is amazing and at the same time, scary!!

Ragnarok

I'm into content creation on Fiverr and I must admit to have used it to generate great contents which I would have to adjust to give it a human touch. This is so it doesn't get flag as AI generated content. It's a good one and I agree with you @Foxybananas, it's quite scary what that's capable of doing.

Sandex

I'm not very much impressed with ChatGPT at the moment. Yes, it do a very good job in content generation but its continued lack of creativity make it difficult for me to have much trust in it.

Toni

ChatGPT is a very good AI which can do a lot work based on the prompt you have used on it. I'm using it and Google Bard too. They have been very helpful with most of the job I'm doing and also my academics.