What things do you want to achieve in your life?

Nikki

We all know that we only get one chance at life and it can pass by so fast. It is always advised that we should do as much as we can and achieve as much as we can when we are alive so that we do not have any regrets when the time comes that we have to leave the earth.

What things are you wanting to achieve in your life that you have not yet?

Foxybananas

Travel. Save enough money, so once I retire, I can travel the world. Visit other lands, try new foods and enjoy life

Henrywrites

The most important thing that matters to me in life is being happy. I want to be happy no matter the situation that I find myself because happiness is real.

Shortie

First and foremost it would be to ensure that I am happy. Secondly, I would love to be able to achieve financial stability. At the moment I am making small steps to hopefully make that happen but I still have a ways to go.

With it being just me and my kids after I finally left a mentally abusive relationship, I have always sworn that I would ensure that my kids would never have to worry again and that they would enjoy life as they should have always been able to. I am slowly making that possible and know if I stick at it, I can make it a reality.

Harvey

Make a lot of money
Invest in real estate
Invest in stocks
Travel the world (At least 10 different countries)
Get married
Have kids (2 kids)
Crow
Grow old and miserable 😂

That's how I want my life to pan out.

Ja sa bong

I want to get into politics and change everything that we have know so far that's not been working in order to make most people happy about our government. Our government have failed us, so I want to change that. It's the legacy I'm planning on achieving.

Ivar

I want to get into politics and change everything that we have know so far that's not been working in order to make most people happy about our government. Our government have failed us, so I want to change that. It's the legacy I'm planning on achieving.
Political dreams and running for office isn't a small task. You would have to start from your grassroots and build up.

I would like to see some better laws made to protect our pets against abusers. Pets like cats and dogs still get killed for meat in some countries.

Henrywrites

Political dreams and running for office isn't a small task. You would have to start from your grassroots and build up.

I would like to see some better laws made to protect our pets against abusers. Pets like cats and dogs still get killed for meat in some countries.

The law on pet abuse is not strong yet and I agree with you that big changes are needed in that side. It is important that such big changes are made especially as it will enable pet lovers have peace of mind even when giving out their pets for adoption.

Toni

I want to be alive and successful in taking good care of my mother. She's the only thing I have left in the world that's my family. She's getting old already and it's painful that age and death is going to steal her away from me.

Henrywrites

I want to be alive and successful in taking good care of my mother. She's the only thing I have left in the world that's my family. She's getting old already and it's painful that age and death is going to steal her away from me.

I hope she stays around a little longer. I don't see anything happening to her. Just keep making her happy in the little ways that you can.

Stephen

One of my biggest life ambition is to try as much as possible to travel the whole world. It's something that I have already been doing right up to this moment because I've been able to travel to about 10 countries.

I am still planning on travelling more so that I'm going to explore the whole world if it is possible before I will die and go back to my ancestors.

Sandex

One thing which I am very focused on trying to see how possible it would be for me to achieve it as quickly as possible in my life is to build my own house. This is because I am very sick and tired of living in a rented apartment in this stage of my life.