What is your cat scared of?

Kennysplash

Staff member
It is said that cats have nine lives, but that does not mean they don’t have something that scares them. I noticed that Zoey is scared of thunderstorms. She would even run off and hide when there is a heavy rainfall. It makes me chuckle.

What is your cat scared of?

Sarah

My cat was scared of loud noise. There's this loud noise that used to happen once in a while and whenever it happen, she will run and hide under the bed. She won't be out till I assured her that everything is okay.

Stephen

I can't think of any specific thing that my cats are afraid of which they cannot be able to handle except water.

They don't like water, they are afraid of it and that is the reason why they don't like taking their baths. We struggle a lot whenever it is time for them to do so.

Sarah

I can't think of any specific thing that my cats are afraid of which they cannot be able to handle except water.

They don't like water, they are afraid of it and that is the reason why they don't like taking their baths. We struggle a lot whenever it is time for them to do so.
It means that your cats are brave pets. Every cats hates water so yours fear nothing and there's nothing that will make them to be afraid. Water is a normal thing for them all.

Ivar

It means that your cats are brave pets. Every cats hates water so yours fear nothing and there's nothing that will make them to be afraid. Water is a normal thing for them all.

It's not actually all cats that hate water. It's one of the cat's myth out there which have been proven wrong over and over again. Yes, so many cats might not like water but some of them love it.

A very good example is this orange cat in this video.