What is your cat’s name?

Kennysplash

Staff member
I named her Zoey, which means “Life”. She does bring life to my home since I live alone. Without her I would have no one to talk to throughout the day, which is not an ideal life.

What is your cat’s name and what’s the inspiration behind it?

Henrywrites

I call my cat simba and she has been really been a wonderful cat for me at home. There is this calmness that I feel whenever the cat is around.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I call my cat simba and she has been really been a wonderful cat for me at home. There is this calmness that I feel whenever the cat is around.
Simba is a rather cute name, I must say. Funny enough, I know someone that named his cat Mufasa. 😅

Sandex

I have my 3 cats named Dante, Shopie and Samantha. I can't think of any names better than those which I've given to the 3 of them. I love them so much.

Toni

I have 4 cats at the moment and their names are ;

Jasmine
Todd
Shey
Tramz

They are all so dare to me.

All those are lovely names that you have picked up for all of your four cats.

The names of my cats are ; Storm, Megatron and Spivy.

Harvey

Charlie, Leo and Willow are the names of my cats currently. I'll be getting another cat by December. There's an orange cat I want to adopt by then, I'll name her Peaches.

Stephen

Sandy and Brad are the names of my cat. My dog is Hux, he's such a cute boy and lovely too. They are my babies. I can't imagine my life without them in it.

Shortie

We at the moment don't have a cat, we have not felt ready to get another cat since we lost our last one in July 2022, she was called Smokey.

Over the years from me being young and also becoming an adult I have had many cats with many different names, they have been

Simba
Nala
Sooty
TomCat (TC for short)

Our neighbours a few doors down have a cat and he likes to spend time at our house when they are not home, a little like a second home :) he is called Snowball.

Sandex

Sandy and Brad are the names of my cat. My dog is Hux, he's such a cute boy and lovely too. They are my babies. I can't imagine my life without them in it.

I love the name Brad so much. If I'm to get another cat, it's going to be the name I'm giving to the kitten. I only know one person that goes by the name Brad, it's a unique name.