What food do you absolutely despise but others seem to love?

Shortie

Everyone is different and unique, it would be a little weird if we were not unique if I am honest. Due to this, we often love foods that others may not like at all and it got me wondering if anyone has food that everyone else seems to love but you despise and can not eat at all.

For me, it would have to be quiche and also mac and cheese. I have never been able to eat either of these and even the smell of them makes me feel awful.

What foods do you despise but others seem to love them?

Nikki

It would have to be tuna. I can eat most fish products such as salmon, breaded fish, and even fish cakes but when it comes to eating tuna, it is not something I am able to eat, and even hate the smell of it.

So many people seem to love tuna and have it quite frequently, I am too polite to say anything when they do have it regarding the smell and me not liking it so I just deal with it and do what I can to try and ignore the smell.

Destiny

I am not a fan of sausages at all. I am able to cook them for others and see others eating them but it is not a food I enjoy eating myself and always have something different when anyone in my house has sausages as part of their meal.

Nikki

I am not a fan of sausages at all. I am able to cook them for others and see others eating them but it is not a food I enjoy eating myself and always have something different when anyone in my house has sausages as part of their meal.
Sausages are something I do enjoy but I can understand why they may not be for everyone.

I love a sausage casserole especially when the weather is a little colder.

Henrywrites

Beef pies. I have some friends that can't go a week without tasting it, but it is kinda odd for me and I don't enjoy taking it at all. I prefer the chicken pies instead.

Ja sa bong

It's just burger. I can't understand how people still love eating that even when it's making them get fat like pigs. I would never eat a burger in my life again. I would rather just have a pie.

Henrywrites

I can't seem to pin one food that I don't enjoy taking. I mean it is even difficult to say it is this or that simply because it is not something that I can conclude on. I enjoy eating most of the food that we have around here.

Ragnarok

It's Rice. I don't like eating it no matter how it's cooked. Whether it's prepared at home or in the restaurant, I don't like eating it. I can remember the first day when I tried out fried rice because everyone's been going on and on about how good it tastes but after trying it out, I never liked it as well. It was my last day of eating it.

Henrywrites

I like eating sausage 🌭. I can make it and eat it anytime that I want. I am of the opinion that it is one of the best snacks around especially when I have something that I need to attend to that requires me not cooking for long.

Toni

It's PIZZA. Almost every human being I know love eating pizza but I would spit on pizza rather than eat it now. I used to like it but after a while, I lost my love for it. It's very disgusting to me.

Harvey

It's PIZZA. Almost every human being I know love eating pizza but I would spit on pizza rather than eat it now. I used to like it but after a while, I lost my love for it. It's very disgusting to me.

I can't believe that someone hates Pizza because I see pizzas one of the most interesting food for you to eat in any restaurant. I can eat pizza almost every day without feeling like it's too much.