What does your cat staring at you means for you?

Sandex

Your cats staring is a means of communication from the cat to whoever they are directing their stare to. Whenever your cat stares at you, what doesn't really signify for you? Some people would say it's a way for the cat to bound with the owner. Cats are believed to hardly hold eye contact with someone they don't like and trust.

Could there be more to why your cat would stare at you?

Ja sa bong

It's all about love and connection. Cats don't go for eye contact with strangers, it's why when they are having direct eye contact with you, it means they feel comfortable with your love and affection.

Shortie

I have always believed that when a cat you own and take care of stares at you, it is either to get your attention because they want something such as food, water, or treats or to be petted or even to play.

They also tend to stare at you as well as a way to show their love and affection as well and as a way to show their appreciation for taking care of them, even though they firmly believe they own you LOL

Ivar

Your cat staring at you can actually mean a lot of things which can be something like being in need for them to be rubbed or they are hungry and they're looking for attention, it can be a whole lot of things that can make your them to be staring at you. They will definitely stare at you whenever they are angry over something.

Ragnarok

Whenever I'm doing something weird that I haven't done before, my cats always keep starring at me. They are very observant to know that what I'm doing isn't something that I used to do.

This is why I keep all my weird activities away from them because they might get fascinated by them and start acting silly later 😂.

Toni

Cats doesn't like keeping eye contact most of the time. If they keep eye contact with you, it means they have a good and strong connection with you. It's why when they do something bad, they will do everything possible to avoid having eye contact with you.