What Do Cats Dream About?

Altair

We've all seen our cats fall asleep peacefully, sometimes even twitching or meowing while they're asleep. We are left to speculate about what they dream about. What do you suppose they fantasize about? Do you have any amusing or fascinating tales to share? Let's talk about it and try to come up with some ideas about what our cats are dreaming about.

Destiny

It's not often I see my cats dream and meow or twitch in their sleep but when I do it really is kind of cute. I often wonder if maybe they are chasing something or even running away from something with the way they twitch and meow in their sleep.

Nikki

It's very difficult to be able to tell what cats are dreaming about as they can not tell you. One of my cats though, had a bad dream once and was sobbing in their sleep and making little noises that they were upset, so I know they can have good and bad dreams after witnessing that.

Ja sa bong

You can only assume what you think your cat would be dreaming about but you can be very wrong.

What I think my cats dream about is how they play together and also when they are hunting rats and killing spiders. My cats twitches whenever they are dreaming.

Harvey

You can only assume what you think your cat would be dreaming about but you can be very wrong.

What I think my cats dream about is how they play together and also when they are hunting rats and killing spiders. My cats twitches whenever they are dreaming.
This is the same thing I can think of about what my cats could likely be dreaming of. They might also be dreaming about their food because they like eating. There are times when my cats eats more than 5 times a day.

Stephen

Mehn, there's no way I would be able to know what my cats dream about when they are sleeping. No can be able to do that. We can only assume but that's the height of it. Can anyone read the mind's of cats?

Sandex

I don't know what my cats dream of. I know they dream when they are sleeping because some nights, they will be breathing fast and whimpering. Some of their dream might be serious but they wake up fine.