What are your favorite sandwich fillings?

Destiny

Sandwiches are great for times when you just fancy a little something small to eat or even just for lunch when you are at work or even just at home. They are also great for picnics as well.

With so many different fillings you can have in a sandwich it got me wondering what other people like to have in the sandwich as a filling.

I myself love to have something like ham or even cheese in my sandwich. Ham and lettuce is also really nice and sometimes a cheese and tomato sandwich is good as well.

What are your favorite sandwich fillings?

Foxybananas

It depends in my mood. Sometimes I love me a ham and cheese sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, salt, pepper, olive oil, other times a simple peanut butter and Jelly sandwich (and when I have a PBJ, I must have it with milk!). Today, I went a little fancy and bought some Serrano Ham, which is imported from Spain, I had it with a freshly baked French baguette, tomatoes, lettuce and olive oil, it was delicious!!! 😋

Ja sa bong

Today, I went a little fancy and bought some Serrano Ham, which is imported from Spain, I had it with a freshly baked French baguette, tomatoes, lettuce and olive oil, it was delicious!!! 😋
This sounds very delicious. It looks like I'm going to give it a try tomorrow in the morning and have it for breakfast. If it comes out good, I will be doing or having it very often.

Harvey

Sandwiches have never been my favourite food, so I don't have any favorite sandwich fillings. I'm not sure if I have eaten a sandwich for over 6 years right now. It's one of the food I can do without for years.