What are basic essentials to buy for a cat?

Kennysplash

Staff member
The food is constant of course. I know of the litter box and some toys that they can play with. Some people suggest a little door that they can use to come in and exit the house anytime, but that is counterproductive.

If I want my cat to be well comfortable and have all it needs, what are other essentials you think I should get for her?

Teegold

To be fair, I don't think my cats need any other thing to make them more comfortable at this point. But maybe get a special couch for it, and hope it likes it too.

Sarah

The videos of cats that I watched, they don't really need too much to be comfortable. Cats always love their humans as their playing mate and some toys that they can used to play with when their owner are busy.

Leo

If you want them to be well comfortable then you should get them toys that they can play with. They specifically like toys in the form of fish.

Toni

Simply make your home as comfortable as possible, they will adjust and feel at home. If they are fed well, played with, given toys to play with, pet them when they needed it, they will all be fine.