Telsa Self Driving Car?

Ivar

Would you be comfortable in a self driving car just like what Telsa have been working on getting it to work in our modern world?

Me for once, I have serious trust issues and as a result of that, I can't trust the car in self driving mode not to kill me. It's a no for me with that kind of technology in a car. Even if I had all the money in the world, I won't buy the car.

Toni

I wouldn't trust it either. Sooo many things could go wrong. If I'm too tired to sleep, I am not driving.
It's even part of the reason why I don't drive in the night. Once it's 7:00 PM or when I'm forced to use the car lights to drive, I'm done for the day. I don't trust such tech too much. They can be hacked for all I know and used against me.

Shortie

Self-driving cars are something I would not trust any time soon if at all. We all know that technology can stop working as it should without any warning and I truly believe that can happen when it comes to Tesla and self-driving cars.

I do believe that with a tesla or a self-driving car, you are able to take control if you need to but if you are not expecting something to go wrong, will you be quick enough to take control before something bad happens?

Definitely not a car I will trust no matter how cool they seem to be.

Destiny

I have many friends who seem really interested in self-driving cars and have often said they would love to upgrade to a self-driving car as soon as they are able to.

I can't say I am that interested in them and definitely worry about them being on the roads. Technology tends to fail a lot and it could happen with self-driving cars even when tests are carried out to ensure their safety of them.

Nikki

I am not a fan of self-driving cars at all. Even now with people driving cars manually, we have accidents so with a self-driving car I don't see that being anymore safer than someone driving one manually. If people can lose control of a car they have control of then how will that fair if they don't have control of the car at first?

Henrywrites

I am always scared of what is going to happen, if anything goes wrong in a self driving car. I believe I will have to believe strongly before even entering such a car.

Ja sa bong

I find it very difficult to trust a driver who's driving another vehicle I'm inside 100%. This should tell you it's not going to be possible for me to trust any self driving cars. Even if they are given out free, I won't take it.

Henrywrites

I find it very difficult to trust a driver who's driving another vehicle I'm inside 100%. This should tell you it's not going to be possible for me to trust any self driving cars. Even if they are given out free, I won't take it.

This is the same here, but if you can enter an aeroplane that moves by air and it is placed in the hand of another person, then there is no need for you not to trust a self driving car too.

Sandex

Mehn, I don't trust the level we are going with technology today. It's getting creepy and freaking me out early. I wouldn't use any self driving car for now. It can't be 100% trusted!