Spaying and neutering your cats!

Foxybananas

Have your cats been spayed or neutered? If not, how come? Not only will spaying your cat prevent unwanted pregancies, but it will keep your cat healthier and help her live a longer and happy life. Cats that are not spayed have a higher chance of developing uterine infections, ovarian cancer, uterine cancer as well as breast cancer.

Please consider getting your female cats spayed AND your male cats neutered as male cats can also develop testicular cancer and getting your male cats neutered also reduces their aggressiveness.

If price is what is holding you back from getting your cats fixed, try calling around different vets and animal shelters to see if they offer any low cost spaying/neutering and if they don't they may guide you to an organization that does. There are several organizations in the United States that assists people with spaying/neutering your pets, not sure about other countries. We all love our fur babies, so let's do all we can to keep them healthy and happy! ❤️

Sandex

Any cat owner that's got the best intentions for his or her cat would definitely take doing this into consideration as quickly as possible because the entirety of your cat's health depends on it. If you want your cat more healthy and to live long, you must get them spayed or neutered when it's the right time for it.

Harvey

I'm planning on having both my male and female cat neutered and spayed respectively by next year. I feel that it's the right time to do it and also taking into consideration the money needed for it and my availability to take care of them very well after such operation.

Shortie

Whenever I or my family take in a cat we always ensure that either the rescue center that we got them from either spayed or neutered them or we would make arrangements with the vet to get them spayed or neutered ourselves.

I believe that when you take a cat in, you should ensure they are spayed or neutered as soon as possible and before you let them out to prevent any unwanted pregnancies.

Sandex

I'm planning on having both my male and female cat neutered and spayed respectively by next year. I feel that it's the right time to do it and also taking into consideration the money needed for it and my availability to take care of them very well after such operation.
Utmost care for your cats is very important. At least by next year, you're going to have them taken care of, so that you know everything about their health with pregnancy and cancer is taken care of. It's going to be a weird few days for them after the process, but they will be okay.

Destiny

No matter how many cats I have or how many cats I take in I will always ensure they are either spayed or neutered before I take them or when I take them in. It's in the best interests of the cats to have them spayed or neutered.

Stephen

Both my male and female cats have been spayed and neutered. I knew long time ago that it's one of the best ways to ensure they have good health and free from lots of medical complications that comes with getting pregnant and giving birth.

Toni

No matter how many cats I have or how many cats I take in I will always ensure they are either spayed or neutered before I take them or when I take them in. It's in the best interests of the cats to have them spayed or neutered.
Any cat owner who doesn't have them spayed or neutered isn't looking out well for his or her cat. It's like they do with family planning, you need to do the same thing with your cat to improve their health.