Simba not urinating in the cat box?

Henrywrites

I've got two cats and while luna finds it easy to urinate in the cat box, it is always a difficult thing for Simba to do. There were suggestions of feeding her low pH diet, but it didn't work as planned. What could be reason for this?

Toni

Simba is just a stubborn cat from my assessment. It's the other day you said something about Simba fighting your neighbours cat right and now he's not using the same box Luna makes use of to do his business. He's probably wild in one way from his breeding. You can never be sure.

Ja sa bong

Simba is just a stubborn cat from my assessment. It's the other day you said something about Simba fighting your neighbours cat right and now he's not using the same box Luna makes use of to do his business. He's probably wild in one way from his breeding. You can never be sure.
Maybe his cat Simba is angry at something and it's the reason why he's not doing the same thing the other cat Luna does. Cats are known to copy each other very quickly, so he should be able to use the urine box the same way Luna does.

Sandex

Some pets learn faster while some are very slow at learning to use their urinating can. Just put in more effort in making Simba learn how to use it and I'm sure it's not going to be too long for him to get used to it. Good luck with your cat education 😉.

Henrywrites

Maybe his cat Simba is angry at something and it's the reason why he's not doing the same thing the other cat Luna does. Cats are known to copy each other very quickly, so he should be able to use the urine box the same way Luna does.
Sometimes, I am bewildered by the way cats behave. It is not something that I put my mind into that much.

Stephen

Some cats are slow learners to certain things. Simba might one of those cats that picks up on certain behavior very slowly. Give her some time, she will start using the can box soon.