safe place on your body to keep money?

Nebulous

When you are walking around a big city or sketchy area, where on your body is a safe place to keep money?

Is it safe in a purse? Your back pocket?

Toni

In my experience, it has never been safe to put your money in the back pocket. You can lose the money at any time without even knowing it. Taking a purse with you will be the best way to keep your money safe with you.

Shortie

It's not too often I walk around a big city, I tend to spend more time walking around a town and we do have some sketchy areas.

I always keep my money and cards in a purse in a bag that I have on my back.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I hold my money in my hand. I can not even remember the last time I used wallet, it always gets lost especially when I make use of public transport. Most of what I purchase these days I make electronic transfer to the seller.

But if I can I hold my money in my hand tight.

Ivar

I hold my money in my hand. I can not even remember the last time I used wallet, it always gets lost especially when I make use of public transport. Most of what I purchase these days I make electronic transfer to the seller.

But if I can I hold my money in my hand tight.

You are obviously not going around with a huge amount of cash on you for you to be able to hold everything in your hand. I still make use of a purse to put my money and it's more secure for me to have them in it.

Prisca

In my experience, it has never been safe to put your money in the back pocket. You can lose the money at any time without even knowing it. Taking a purse with you will be the best way to keep your money safe with you.

This is correct. Ensuring that you take your money with you is very important when you make moves around a city especially when you enter the market.