Raw chicken hearts as snacks?

Henrywrites

I've noticed that my cats likes to take eaw chicken hearts. I gave them some on Easter Sunday and they finished all. I am wondering who feeds their cats this and what quantity is fine as a snack daily?

Destiny

I can't say I have ever fed my cats raw chicken hearts but I have fed them raw chicken in the past. I find if you give them it every so often as a treat that should be fine.

We usually have chicken at least once a week and I tend to give them scraps from the chicken that is raw when we have chicken and they seem to be fine with that.

Henrywrites

I can't say I have ever fed my cats raw chicken hearts but I have fed them raw chicken in the past. I find if you give them it every so often as a treat that should be fine.

We usually have chicken at least once a week and I tend to give them scraps from the chicken that is raw when we have chicken and they seem to be fine with that.

Does it mean you never weighed the raw chickens before giving them? I am a bit worried about how they will react if I stopped feeding them the raw chicken hearts.

Destiny

Does it mean you never weighed the raw chickens before giving them? I am a bit worried about how they will react if I stopped feeding them the raw chicken hearts.
No, it's not something I have weighed as it only tends to be little bits that are shared out between each cat as a treat and not something I have felt the need to weigh.

If you only give them the raw chicken hearts as a treat you shouldn't have any issues with them reacting in any way when you don't give them to them, they should see it as a treat whenever you are able to give it to them.