My cat vibrating to phone ringing

Ja sa bong

I couldn't hold back myself laughing yesterday with what happened. My cat was playing around my phone and suddenly it started ringing. My ringing is also in vibration and as the phone rang, my cat was vibrating/shaking in tune with the ringing. It was a very funny encounter.

Shortie

I always find it fascinating how cats can end up doing things such as copying the sound of something when it happens.

Smokey never did this but we have a guinea that used to mimic the iPhone ring tone and that was hilarious.

Toni

I used to watch a lot of such videos on YouTube and my God, they are always very funny. I haven't seen any of my cats doing it but I'm always looking forward to it because I know that it's something possible to happen with cats or even other pets. I hope to have it on camera the day it's going to happen with my cats.

Sandex

Cats are just too dramatic more than any other animal in the world. It's why they are capable of doing something like these out of the blue. There are times when they will start moping like they are hypnotised. If you touch them, they will fall on their back 😂.

Ivar

This is something that is very common with all of my cats and I find it very hilarious whenever they keep vibrating towards my smartphone. They also do the same thing with my washing machine as well whenever it keeps making noise as I am washing clothes with it.

Harvey

This is my first time of hearing about this kind of thing. It's very funny the way you sounded. I'll definitely be led to laugh a lot if any of my cats behave the same way.

Stephen

This normally happens because cats are usually very sensitive to any kind of stimuli that affects them. It is the reason why they usually react to sounds and so many other things that happen around them very quickly.