My cat came back with a cut on his head bleeding

Ragnarok

I don't always allow my cat to go out. This is why I juts let them to explore outside once in a while. It was yesterday's evening he came back and I notice he was behaving odd. After taking a look at him, I found out he's got a cut and was bleeding.

I don't have any clue what happened and I don't know how do deal with this.

Foxybananas

If at any time you feel your cat is acting strange, or your cat is hurt and bleeding, please, please, please bring it to the vet. You wouldn't want your baby to be in pain, or living in discomfort. How is he doing today?

Ivar

It is very clear that your cat has been attacked by something or someone. What I'm going to advise you to do is to get your cat to your vet immediately so that they are going to take very good care of the cut and make sure that your cat is no longer in any pain. Also you should try and avoid allowing your cats to go out of the house for a while.

Sandex

This is why I used to tell my friends to stop allowing their cats to go out of the house and be wandering outside. There are so many things which can happen when they are outdoor which you cannot be able to control. They can easily get hurt. I would advise to take the cat to the vet immediately and have him treated.

Stephen

The only logical conclusion from the is that your cat have actually been in a fight or it might have trespassed on a property of someone who is anticat and the person ended up hurting your cat. You should keep your cat indoors to avoid this kind of a thing from repeating.

Harvey

This is why looking after your cat is very important because if you don't, this kind of thing will keep happening all the time. I don't blame those who never allow their cats to go out on their own.