My cat bullied another cat

Henrywrites

I came home yesterday to receive a complaint that simba got into some form of fight with another cat in the neighborhood. She has been a happy cat, but hearing that she went out and bullied another cat in the neighborhood didn't sit well with me.

I will say that is the first time I saw that happening. What should I do?

Destiny

This is a very difficult situation unless you know the reason why Simba went after the cat in question. Was Simba feeling threatened at the time?

Cats do usually get into some form of fight or another as it happens, unless you know exactly why your cat may have attacked the other, it may be difficult to prevent it from happening again.

Henrywrites

This is a very difficult situation unless you know the reason why Simba went after the cat in question. Was Simba feeling threatened at the time?

Cats do usually get into some form of fight or another as it happens, unless you know exactly why your cat may have attacked the other, it may be difficult to prevent it from happening again.

Simba can't communicate on what exactly happened. She was just moody when I yelled at her. Who knows she was the one at fault? What do you suggest I do?

Ivar

Cats from my experience with having them for 15 years now always love to mark their territory. If your cat Simba went out to attack another cat, it would most likely be a fight for territory. Lizards do that too and I'm sure it's most likely what happened. Do you have CCTV installed in your home? You can look up what really transpired.

Henrywrites

Cats from my experience with having them for 15 years now always love to mark their territory. If your cat Simba went out to attack another cat, it would most likely be a fight for territory. Lizards do that too and I'm sure it's most likely what happened. Do you have CCTV installed in your home? You can look up what really transpired.

This incident happened in another person's home. Do you think it is okay to ask for a CCTV footage? Maybe if it is possible, I will have to do that.

Toni

Cats will always fight, you can never stop them. As long as your cats get out of the house and play in the neighbourhood, they will get into a fight with other cats. If your cats is strong, other cats cats bully your cat but if not, your cat will be hurt all the time.

Henrywrites

Cats will always fight, you can never stop them. As long as your cats get out of the house and play in the neighbourhood, they will get into a fight with other cats. If your cats is strong, other cats cats bully your cat but if not, your cat will be hurt all the time.

I don't know if I should be happy that my cat is brave and strong. She is always standing her ground and not letting any cat in the neighborhood bully her.

Ragnarok

In animal kingdom, if you don't bully, others will bully you especially when you're mixed up with other breeds of the same animal. It's better that your cat was the bully instead of coming home with injuries.