Is your cat a bird catcher?

Shortie

Some cats like to catch birds and others tend to not bother catching anything like birds, it really depends on the cat.

There was only one time that our cat Smokey caught a bird and we were able to get it from her and let it go once it was feeling a little less shaken up but she never really bothered again after that.

Is your cat a bird catcher?

Toni

Cats a high jumpers especially when they are very comfortable being outdoors. My cat haven't caught any birds yet but I'm sure if a chance for that to happen, she'd ace it if that was a task. I have watched a lot it on NatGeoWild where cats do it a lot.

Harvey

There is a possibility that my cat have caught a bird because they are usually outside playing but I can't say it unequivocally because I have not really seen it happen myself.

I am planning to install CCTV camera in my home and also outside my house, so that I can be able to capture anything that happens whenever I'm not even around.

Sandex

Yes, my cat is a bird catcher. I've seen him perfectly snatch a bird out of the air. It was a very cool move. I was surprised he didn't kill the bird but played with it a little before letting it fly away. I was thinking cats are meant to kill their prey?

Stephen

I have seen my cat catch birds several time and it's a beauty to watch. I have a camera installed in my house which always record whatever they are doing whenever I'm not around. Whenever I watch them throughout the day, they will always have an encounter with a bird.

Shortie

I have seen my cat catch birds several time and it's a beauty to watch. I have a camera installed in my house which always record whatever they are doing whenever I'm not around. Whenever I watch them throughout the day, they will always have an encounter with a bird.
That is awesome that you have a camera that can record what they are doing when you are not around :)

I never thought to do that when Smokey was with us but I feel it would have been interesting to see what she did when she was the only one in the house.