If your cat were a superhero, what would their superpower be?

Shortie

Let's put ourselves in a situation where cats could be superheroes and let's say your cat just became a superhero, going by their personality and how much you know about them, what kind of superhero do you believe your cat could be?

What superpower would they have as this superhero?

Kennysplash

Staff member
Ability to turn anything into food? Zoey chews on anything she sees, shoes, plastics, mention them. If I read her mind correctly she would want the ability to turn anything she sees into food.

Ragnarok

Clumsiness
Speed
Jumper
Silent Night

These are the abilities which my cats are very good at. They are four and each one of them have those abilities.

Toni

Ability to turn anything into food? Zoey chews on anything she sees, shoes, plastics, mention them. If I read her mind correctly she would want the ability to turn anything she sees into food.

Even though I know it is very important for you too make sure that you are feeding your cat very well, it is also your duty to make sure that your cat doesn't get overweight from eating too much which is why you have to put them on a diet in order to maintain their weight.

Harvey

Is there any superhero why doesn't get tired? It's exactly how all of my cats behave. They member tire out in doing anything. They would completely wear me out but they will never be tired. They are full of energy at all times.

Stephen

I can't even think of any superhero that my cat behaves like which is why I wouldn't peg them for anyone because I don't think there is any superhero that only enjoys sleeping all the time and playing.

Sandex

The rats hunters!

This is something my cats are very good at when it comes to hunting rats. We usually have rats infestation but my cats have made it look like there is no rats living around my home because they always hunt and kill them.

Toni

The rats hunters!

This is something my cats are very good at when it comes to hunting rats. We usually have rats infestation but my cats have made it look like there is no rats living around my home because they always hunt and kill them.

My cats are runners too and they enjoy fighting. Maybe, I will say they are batman because batman fights a lot. The only difference is that my kittens are not fighting crime but other cats 😂