If You Could Describe Your Cat In One Word...

Altair

Can you describe your cat in just one word? It could be a personality trait, a physical characteristic, or anything that comes to mind. Share your one-word description, and feel free to add a little story or explanation about why you chose that particular word.

Nikki

I have two cats and it is quite amazing to see just how different they are in personality. So many people often think that all cats are the same and have the same personality but that is very wrong.

If I had to use one word to describe both of my cats it would be

1st cat - Smart
2nd cat - Clumsy

the reasons for these choices are the very noticeable personality differences between the two are that one takes care not to do anything that may get them into a messy situation but the other one is always doing something that gets them into a messy situation.

Ja sa bong

The best one word do describe my cat Flash is energetic. There's no time she doesn't want to play. She can wear out my other two cats with her excessive playing all day, they would try to avoid her. I shared a story of how she ended up in the chimney one day in another thread.

Sandex

Love is the one word I would describe my cat with. She's filled with so much love that she dumps it on me every day. This made me love her so much more than anything I can think of in this life.

Toni

Sneaky
Clumsy
Restless

These are the words which gives full description of how my cats behaves every singe day.