I Swallowed Shampoo

Ragnarok

This is so hilarious to be very honest, I'm not going to lie but the lines in the lyrics were so cool.

Cats can be very dramatic and funny at the same time.

Henrywrites

This is so hilarious to be very honest, I'm not going to lie but the lines in the lyrics were so cool.

Cats can be very dramatic and funny at the same time.

Some people adopt cats because of the comic displays that you get from them. I even think that you get more funny reactions from cats than dogs.

Harvey

Some people adopt cats because of the comic displays that you get from them. I even think that you get more funny reactions from cats than dogs.
I'm not sure if cats can be more dramatic than dogs. Yes, cats can he funny but not more than dogs. Cats can be shy more than dogs. It's why some cats even avoid coming out when you have visitors.

See a typical example of a dog being dramatic.

Ja sa bong

I'm not sure if cats can be more dramatic than dogs. Yes, cats can he funny but not more than dogs. Cats can be shy more than dogs. It's why some cats even avoid coming out when you have visitors.

See a typical example of a dog being dramatic.

Dogs can be very funny too. My neighbour's dog can act all day and it's funny watching him whenever he's displaying.

But cats on the other hand are the funniest animal I've come across. My cats act on their own too. Whenever they are in a good mood, they give me good acting.

Henrywrites

Dogs can be very funny too. My neighbour's dog can act all day and it's funny watching him whenever he's displaying.

But cats on the other hand are the funniest animal I've come across. My cats act on their own too. Whenever they are in a good mood, they give me good acting.

The good thing is that when I feel bored, simba will always put up a show that will make me start to laugh. Cats are known to behave in a funny way whenever they noticed that their owner is not feeling that happy.

Ja sa bong

The good thing is that when I feel bored, simba will always put up a show that will make me start to laugh. Cats are known to behave in a funny way whenever they noticed that their owner is not feeling that happy.
My cats loves closure more than anything. It's why petting them is like a routine and they like it when I rob belly few minutes after they have eaten. One of them kicked the other in a carton down, I couldn't stop laughing.

Henrywrites

My cats loves closure more than anything. It's why petting them is like a routine and they like it when I rob belly few minutes after they have eaten. One of them kicked the other in a carton down, I couldn't stop laughing.

They can develop a little bit of jealousy and that's normal. It is to show that each of them will want that special treatment alone.

Stephen

They can develop a little bit of jealousy and that's normal. It is to show that each of them will want that special treatment alone.

Yeah, that's what my cats do most of the time. They have a way of showing their jealousy that it doesn't stop me from laughing. They are very lovely to me doing that as well and they still end up getting what they want.

Toni

Cats can be very hilarious. This is why I love them being with me. A day will never go without them acting in ways that will crack up your ribs with so much laughter.