How often do you treat your cat for fleas?

Shortie

When we had Smokey, due to her having an allergy to the saliva of female fleas, we would also treat her once every four weeks so that we could keep on top of it and she did not suffer.

It is usually advised to treat your cat for fleas and also worms every 4 weeks if possible.

How often do you treat your cat for fleas?

Sandex

For the fact that my cats barely leave the house, I just don't worry about taking them for grooming often to take care of fleas. It's something that I do only once every two months unless I noticed they are very uncomfortable with scratching themselves.

Ivar

I treated my cats for fleas last week after having them treated last month. What I have decided to do is make sure to inspect my cats very well all the time to know whenever it's due for me to have them treated. They are make your cats to be very uncomfortable.

Ragnarok

I make sure to take my cats for grooming at least once every four months because I wouldn't want them to be exposed to the stage where it is going to be very uncomfortable for them because of the fleas they have on their skin.