How often do you feed your cat?

Stephen

How do you take the feeding of your cat serious?

I have seen some people who don't feed their cats enough in my opinion because the maximum they would go is just only twice in a day.

I believe that they are starving their cat with the excuse of not overfeeding the cat.

Harvey

Sometimes I feed my cat 4 times in a day. If I sense that he's hungry, why won't I feed him as long as I'm home to do so? I'm not in support of starving animals and it's why I feed my cat adequately.

Stephen

Sometimes I feed my cat 4 times in a day. If I sense that he's hungry, why won't I feed him as long as I'm home to do so? I'm not in support of starving animals and it's why I feed my cat adequately.
It's not right to starve any animal including cats too. If you know that you can't provide for them, it's not necessary to get them and deny them food when they are supposed to feed well. I feed my cat twice a day or sometimes 3 times.

Sandex

When my cat was younger - a kitten, I usually feed him a lot of more. Sometimes we can go 4 times depending on how willing he is to eat. But since he became an adult, we only feed twice every day and sometimes he doesn't finish his second meal.

Altair

I fed both of my cats twice a day.
Callie would always try and steal my other cat, Lala, though. Lala was always a bit of a pushover, and Callie was a bit of an aggressor.

Nikki

My cats get 3 - 4 meals a day and I feel that is substantial enough for them. It really depends on how hungry they are as to whether they get 3 or 4 meals a day.

All cats are different though and only you as an owner would know what is right for your cat but I think 3 meals a day should be the minimum.