How much time would you say your cat spends grooming each day?

Shortie

It's no shock that cats do a lot of grooming each day, whilst some cats may spend a lot of time grooming, some cats may not spend as much time as others grooming and it may be wise for you to help them with that from time to time so they stay healthy.

Nikki

My cats spend a lot of time grooming themselves. I often look over when I am busy doing something if I decide to take a small break and see them grooming themselves and will look again a while later and still see them grooming.

I have even witnessed my cats grooming and falling asleep mid-grooming as well.

Henrywrites

It's no shock that cats do a lot of grooming each day, whilst some cats may spend a lot of time grooming, some cats may not spend as much time as others grooming and it may be wise for you to help them with that from time to time so they stay healthy.

I don't count the hours, but it is always a lot of time. I let them have that comfort as they please. It is important, as you said, that we help our cats groom for a longer period of time and I have no worries with that.

Destiny

I never worry too much when it comes to my cats grooming themselves for a long period of time. They wouldn't do it if they were not happy doing it and as long as they are grooming themselves they are helping themselves as well.

Cats may have owners but they are very good at looking after themselves as well and I wouldn't ever intervene with that.