How much do you make daily?

Ja sa bong

We work every day simply because we can't survive without money. It's why some do more than 2 jobs every day to make more money and take care of their responsibilities. Does your job pay you enough daily? How much does it allow you to make every day?

Sandex

I get paid by the hour and I made $18 per hour. What I earn depends on how many hours I manage to work daily. There are some days I work more than 6 hours but my least work duration daily is 5 hours.

Shortie

I work from home and the jobs that I do don't always have an hourly salary so it varies on how much I make per day, week and month.

It keeps me afloat and the more I do the more that increases and I am hoping it will one day be enough for me to be financially stable.

Ragnarok

I usually work 6 hours everyday and I am an hourly payment of $11 in the company where I am working as a sales representative.

I know that it is not a huge pay but it is something I am managing for now. I hope to get a better paying job soon.

Toni

I make somewhere between $115 to $120 every day. It's not what I have in mind of making every day but it helps me get by. It's been able to take care of my responsibilities, I would have needed more but it means I would have to work a lot more.

Harvey

I've not been able to calculate the exact amount of money that I'm making on daily basis because I am earning money from different places. But if I should give a rough estimate, I should be making at least $200 daily.

Ivar

I earn $180 daily from work 12 hours jobs shift. I'm being paid $15 per hour which isn't too bad because I know some people who earn far lesser than what I'm being paid at my workplace.

Sarah

I have a side hustle that pays every day and sometimes, it's not the way I want it to be. All I know is that i am getting earnings that sustain me.

Ragnarok

I have a side hustle that pays every day and sometimes, it's not the way I want it to be. All I know is that i am getting earnings that sustain me.

Unfortunately, there's no amount of money you will earn now that's ever going to be enough for all the expenses you have to pay for. It's to look at more ways to making money that counts now.

Sarah

Unfortunately, there's no amount of money you will earn now that's ever going to be enough for all the expenses you have to pay for. It's to look at more ways to making money that counts now.
I will continue to search for more and the more I am searching, the more I will be taking care of my health in order to be healthy and be making lots of money. I know it won't be easy though.