How many languages do you speak?

Ivar

Do you speak more than one language? I know at least 3 different languages which I'm very good at. They are French, Spanish and Chinese Mandarin language. I won't count English because it's my mother's tongue.

Do you know how to speak how many languages? Where and when did you learn them?

Harvey

I only know how to speak English language because it's my mother's tongue. I've not taken any course to learn another language. I would say that I haven't had the need yet because if I do, I'll definitely do it.

Henrywrites

I speak more than one language, and they are English, a bit of Spanish, and my native language. It has been a good experience interacting with others in English and other languages.

Shortie

I only speak one language and that is English which I am fluent in. I do know some words in French, Spanish and German but I am unable to speak and have a conversation with someone in any of those languages.

Ivar

I speak more than one language, and they are English, a bit of Spanish, and my native language. It has been a good experience interacting with others in English and other languages.

What's your native language? I would like to know if it's something that's interesting and have the power to impact on what I do. I wouldn't mind learning it.

Frank

I speak English fluently and that is the main language spoken by a lot of people here as well.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I can speak too fluently, but if we are going to include newbie languages then it would be three. I am still in the learning phase for the third one.