How many hours do your cats sleep daily?

Toni

Do you think your cats are getting enough sleeping time every day? Normally, cats are supposed to sleep averagely 10 hours everyday. Does your cat get that amount of sleep hours everyday or they play too much to have time to sleep. One of my cats isn't getting 10 hours sleep every day. If it doesn't change soon, we are going to see the vet.

Henrywrites

I have not checked their sleeping pattern recently, but I have had no need to worry since they are always active and doing fine for themselves too. My cats have medical check-ups monthly and have always passed some of the checks.

Toni

I have not checked their sleeping pattern recently, but I have had no need to worry since they are always active and doing fine for themselves too. My cats have medical check-ups monthly and have always passed some of the checks.
If your cats are very active, it means they are in good health. They must sleep well enough to have the energy to run around and play all day. I hate seeing any of my cats being dull. It means they are not feeling okay or need more rest.

Ja sa bong

My cats sleeps around 11 hours or more every day. It's enough from my observations and if they need more sleep, they can get it because I always make sure they have every kind of comfort needed to make feel good all the time.

Shortie

When we had our cat, it would vary on how much she would sleep each day. On the days when she was feeling under the weather or even just more tired than normal, she would sleep for a long time, I would always check on her when she did this to make sure she was okay.

On other days she would sleep for a few hours, get up and do things such as head outside, eat and use her litter tray and then sleep a little again after that.

She always slept through the night though.

Stephen

About three of my cat usually sleep for 3 to 5 hours during the day after they must have played a lot and they needed to rest. I think they are getting enough sleep that way by getting up to three to five hours sleep during the day. Whenever it is night time, they always sleep throughout the night till morning.