How many Gmail accounts do you have?

Ragnarok

Do you have more than one Gmail account? Why would you need more than one Gmail account? Why can't one Gmail account be enough for whatever you need an email account for since each Gmail account comes with 15 GB storage.

Why do you need more?

Ivar

I don't have need for so many Gmail accounts. This is why I'm using only one Gmail account. I don't work with getting mails too much, so one Gmail account can serve me comfortably.

Shortie

I have three Gmail accounts that I use regularly.

One Gmail account is my personal Gmail account, the other is a business email that I use and the last one is an account I use for just about anything else.

I also have a Hotmail email that I use for my Xbox account.

Kennysplash

Staff member
I have just two, I do not see the need to open a lot of accounts unnecessarily. I might even lose track of them and forget the name and password, because I always type them in every login session.

Prisca

I make use of four Gmail accounts, and they are all for specific reasons. I haven't seen a need for me to change or stop using any of them since mails always come in all of them.

Ivar

I have just two, I do not see the need to open a lot of accounts unnecessarily. I might even lose track of them and forget the name and password, because I always type them in every login session.

It is also the same reason why I am operating only one Gmail account because I know it is going to be more than enough for me to do whatever I want to do with a Gmail account.