How many cats do you have?

Toni

Sally my cat is a female and she's given birth two times since I got her from my late grandmother.

At the moment, I have 3 cats with Sally making them 4. I'm not sure if I would be interested in keeping another extra whenever she gives birth again.

Sandex

Currently, I have only one cat and I'm very happy with him. Even though he's quite clumsy, I still love him the more.

Although, I have been thinking about adopting a strayed cat in my neighbourhood but I'm yet to decide whether or not to do it.

Foxybananas

Sally my cat is a female and she's given birth two times since I got her from my late grandmother.

At the moment, I have 3 cats with Sally making them 4. I'm not sure if I would be interested in keeping another extra whenever she gives birth again.

Hi Toni, how come you don't get your cat spayed? Not only will it keep her from getting pregnant again, but it will keep your cat healthier and possibly live a longer life.

Foxybananas

Currently, I have only one cat and I'm very happy with him. Even though he's quite clumsy, I still love him the more.

Although, I have been thinking about adopting a strayed cat in my neighbourhood but I'm yet to decide whether or not to do it.
Even if you decide not to adopt the stray cat from your neighborhood, you can still look for him / her, making sure it has a safe place to sleep (home made hut) and making sure you give it water and food... if you can.

Foxybananas

I have 3 cats at home. 2 male cats - Magneto, 10 and Professor X, 3 years old . I also have one female cat - Phoenix, 10 years old. I also take care of 3 stray cats near my job.

Sandex

Even if you decide not to adopt the stray cat from your neighborhood, you can still look for him / her, making sure it has a safe place to sleep (home made hut) and making sure you give it water and food... if you can.
This looks like a good suggestion and I think that it's what I'm going to do for now. If I eventually decide on taking him in, then we will see. Thanks for making this suggestion, you have been very helpful.

Ragnarok

I two cats and that's what I'm very comfortable with keeping as because it's what I know that I can be able to take very good care of without any excuses.

I help to feed strays in my neighbourhood but that's just it.

Shortie

At the moment, since losing my cat Smokey last year in July, we do not have any cats now. I haven't felt ready yet to take another cat in since she passed last year and want to wait until I am ready before I adopt another cat. I am hoping to get another cat soon though as you surely do notice the difference once they are gone.

Toni

Hi Toni, how come you don't get your cat spayed? Not only will it keep her from getting pregnant again, but it will keep your cat healthier and possibly live a longer life.
I have given doing that a thought couple of times and now that you have just mentioned it again, it's what I'm going to do. I will be looking at getting her to the vet next month when we have our next check up appointment.

Harvey

I have just one cat, I wish I had more but it's not likely going to happen. This is because I have grown so attached to my cat now which is going to make it very difficult for me to love another cat in the same way I love him.

Toni

My profile pic is Magneto.
Magneto's eyes are very lovely 😍. Cat's eyes are always very captivating to me. It's one of their best parts that I have so much love for. The way they glow in the night is so cool.

Nikki

I have two cats myself, one is called Ebony and the other is called Lily. I would love to get more cats but at the moment, I do not think either Ebony or Lily would tolerate another cat in the house as they have been on their own together for so long. I am sticking with the two for now.

Altair

I have had two cats over the years. I had a cat that belonged to my sister but ended up becoming mine. She passed away years ago. I also had another cat, which was mine to start out with but which I had to give up a few years ago due to personal circumstances.

Ja sa bong

I have only 2 cats at home. They are both female cats. I don't know why I'm more attached to female cats more than their male counterpart? It's why I haven't had any male cats yet.

Stephen

I'm keeping two cats and one dog at the moment. I feel that they are enough for me to keep now because I can't keep more as a result of how small my house is. It's going to be very difficult for all of us to be contained in my house now if it's not big enough.

jamson

It's completely understandable to consider the space you have when deciding on the number of pets. Ensuring a comfortable living environment for both you and your animals is crucial. Quality of life matters, and it's responsible to recognize your limitations based on the size of your house. Two cats and a dog already make for a lively household! Prioritizing their well-being in your space is key. 🏡🐾