How do you make your payments?

Ivar

What's your most frequently used means of making payments for anything or most of the things that you have purchased?

Do you go more with cash payments or do you make use of your bank cards (debit or credit card). I know some people who prefer making use of PayPal to pay for most of what they buy as long as the seller accepts PayPal funds.

Foxybananas

I don't like to use credit cards unless I'm in a "questionable" part of town. I normally pay with my debit card, but if I'm paying for gas or anywhere else where I may not be too trusting of, credit card it is. When buying on-line, I prefer to pay with PayPal.

Toni

If it's possible for me to make use of only cash to make all my payments, it's what I would like to use. It spots me from over spending unlike when I'm using credit cards. I don't use my cards to pay for anything online. It's strictly PayPal that I make use of.

Nikki

When it comes to making payments I use my debit card at all places and very rarely carry cash around with me now unless I need to. With everything being pretty much contactless now it makes more sense to carry less around with you.

Destiny

I make all payments when I am in any store using my card which is my debit card. I haven't taken any money out unless it has been essential since the pandemic started and I am actually shocked at how much I do not need to carry money around like I used to before the pandemic.

Shortie

I have recently set up my Google Wallet to have all my cards on my phone and now I very rarely take all my cards or my purse out with me if I don't need to and use my phone and Google Wallet to make my purchases. I only need to get some money out per week to pay for something with cash but other than that, I don't tend to carry cash as much anymore and everything is paid for on my debit card.

Ja sa bong

I will have all my payments made by cash if it was possible but I've online payments to make for items I purchase online. This makes me use PayPal and Stripe. I've heard of Cash App but, I'll check it out.

Henrywrites

I like making payments via bank transfer. That is the most effective way that I have made most of my payments. I don't even think of any other different way that I can get it done since going with cash is not safe when I am in some locations.

Harvey

I make use of my bank cards to make most of my payment. If I have cash and bought things in open stores, if they take cash, I would pay with it. My PayPal account is linked to my Coinbase and it's how I buy cryptocurrency on the site for all my online payment.

Henrywrites

I make use of my bank cards to make most of my payment. If I have cash and bought things in open stores, if they take cash, I would pay with it. My PayPal account is linked to my Coinbase and it's how I buy cryptocurrency on the site for all my online payment.

So, in essence, you prefer making use of your cards to make payments. I see that as something that is also good. At least, you can go around without cash and the stress that comes with handling it.

Ja sa bong

I like making payments via bank transfer. That is the most effective way that I have made most of my payments. I don't even think of any other different way that I can get it done since going with cash is not safe when I am in some locations.
If your bank network is reliable, it's will be easy to make any payment both locally and internationally. I've used my account to make international payments too. It took 3 working days for the payment to be received.

Henrywrites

If your bank network is reliable, it's will be easy to make any payment both locally and internationally. I've used my account to make international payments too. It took 3 working days for the payment to be received.

Maybe I am the only one that thinks that 3 working days is too much for me to wait. Something happening under 24 hours is great and that is what we should encourage as well.

Ja sa bong

Maybe I am the only one that thinks that 3 working days is too much for me to wait. Something happening under 24 hours is great and that is what we should encourage as well.
All international bank transfer doesn't complete in 24 hours. There's a lot of clearing and confirmation it's going to pass through before it's done. It's why people use PayPal or Cryptocurrency to send which gets delivered immediately.

Stephen

The only means of payment which I know that's very popular I haven't used is CashApp. All other means of payment which you can think of, I have made use of all of them. I'm still looking forward to when I'm going to use CashApp.

Sandex

I have never made use of credit card for any kind of transaction because it is something that I haven't applied for. I know the challenges of making use of credit card and how difficult it is going to be when I get myself into debt simply because I am over spending in a way that I can be able to pay back. I make most of my payments through online transfers.

Ragnarok

My credit cards are only used for cases of emergency when I don't have access to any other fund in order for me to pay for what I needed to buy. I most time pay for everything I need with either cash or through my Paypal if the business accepts PayPal.