Have your cat bitten you?

Harvey

Have you ever been in a situation where your cat ended up bitting you? What could possibly make a cat to bite its owner?

I have had my cats for years and have never for once have the experience of getting bitten even accidentally when we are playing.

What's your experience with cat bite?

Henrywrites

If you maltreat your cat, you are setting yourself up in a situation where the cat will definitely bite you. Cats don't like being yelled at no matter what is the situation as they will feel threatened.

Last edited:

Ja sa bong

If you maltreat your cat, you are setting yourself up in a situation where the cat will definitely bite you. Cats don't like being yelled at no matter what is the situation as they will feel threatened.
I will support a cat to bite and claw the owner if he or she dares to maltreat them. It's why I like cats when it comes to reacting if they are not happy about something you did to them unlike dogs that will be looking helpless. Btw, my cat have never bitten me. I treat them nice all the time

Ivar

Yes, my cat have bitten me but it's not like a serious bite but nibble for me to give him attention because I was seriously focusing on the job that I was doing and completely ignoring him.

Foxybananas

Yeah, my Professor X has sort of "bitten" me but not a savage type of bite, but more of a warning soft bite, lol. I have surprised him at times and picked him up unexpectedly and quickly and he's gone quickly to bite, but ends up with his big mouth around my hands, without actually hurting me but firmly holding on.. just warning me.

Sandex

Yes, my cats have bitten me a couple of times. It gets worst when they are hungry, maybe I didn't feed them earlier than I did. They will nibble on my feet a few times to show me they are not happy.

Toni

It's a thing for my kittens when it comes to bitting me all the time. They enjoy doing it because in all the things that I did to teach not to bite from when they were small, it seemed that was a motivation for them to do it more.

Shortie

I have on a few occasions been bitten by my cat if I have been trying to put flea treatment on them or if I have been petting them and they nip me to tell me they have had enough.

I have never been full on bitten by a cat though, it's always been a nip and that is more than enough for me to know they want me to stop doing something.

Sarah

I have been bitten when smiley was still a kitten. I think she was trying to protect herself from me. She saw me as a traitor that's trying to tamper with her safe place. Though the bites wasn't as painful as if then, I felt some surge of anger whenever she did that.

Leo

Oh she does it often, but it is in a joking way. Sometimes she will clamp her teeth on my hands and wont leave it alone.

Stephen

My cats biting me is the only toxic relationship that I can boldly say that I enjoy being in. Even though it is painful sometimes when they bite but I still love them so much. It can never make me hate them or shout at them.

Sarah

My cats biting me is the only toxic relationship that I can boldly say that I enjoy being in. Even though it is painful sometimes when they bite but I still love them so much. It can never make me hate them or shout at them.
🤣So you are saying that you are in a toxic relationship with your cats and still love them. The only reason that cats can be forgiven is that they are cute and adorable, that's what I think when they do that to us.

Ivar

Oh she does it often, but it is in a joking way. Sometimes she will clamp her teeth on my hands and wont leave it alone.

Cats can be very playful too just the same way dogs play as well. My cat sometimes just put their mouth on my hand without really biting. She will be like hey, stay with me that way without going anywhere.