Have you ever made your own cat toy?

Shortie

If you are someone who tends to buy your cat's toys from the store, you will notice that they can be quite pricey and can also be another thing, much like beds that they may not use too often.

You may also notice that your cat will play with something that you may not have had to pay for as well leading you to possibly be able to make your own toys for your cat.

Have you ever made your own cat toy?

Foxybananas

Cat toys are so cheap that I think it will cost me more to get the supplies to make a toy! 😆

Sandex

Even though I know that it's something that's going to be fun to make my cat's toys but I won't do it because it's going to be more time consuming and even expensive for me. This is why I have always purchased all their toys - chewing and scratching toys.

Toni

No, I don't even have the knowledge of how to make my own toys where I was still a kid and even as an adult too. When it comes to making toys for my cats, it's something that I don't have any knowledge or skill of how to do it. I buy everything that they need to play with.

Stephen

I don't have the time to do every other important thing which I need to do and there is no way I would have the spare time to start making my own cat's toys. I have to buy everything they play with because that is the only way I can be able to do it.

Harvey

Unfortunately, I have never bothered about making any kind of toy for my cat or even myself because it is more convenient for me to buy them rather than trying to make them by myself.

Ivar

Why would I be interested in making myself suffer and struggle when it's what the money I have in my account can easily sort out for me? There are things I won't waste my energy on and making my cat's toys is one of the them.