Have you ever made your own cat bed?

Shortie

Whenever I have had a cat, I have always bought them a bed that they can use and sleep in, this can sometimes be costly though and if the cat does not end up sleeping in the bed or even using it at all, it can seem like a waste of money.

Have you ever made your own cat bed? I would imagine it would probably be cheaper than actually buying one and risking it not being used.

Harvey

Unfortunately, I don't have any carpentry skills to make my own cat's bed from the scratch, otherwise I would have done it and it's going to be cheaper like you said.

Since I can't do it, I have always bought their bed and everything that's needed to make it very comfortable for them to sleep in.

Ivar

Why would I put myself through the stress of doing that when there are so many good cat's bed out there I can easily buy? I don't have the time to do it even if I wanted to. All my cat's bed as bought and they are very good and well made.

Toni

It is quite unfortunate that I don't have any carpentry skills and that is the reason why I have always purchased all the beds that my cats have been making use of. If I had the skill on how to build a bed, I would have built one for my cats.

Shortie

Why would I put myself through the stress of doing that when there are so many good cat's bed out there I can easily buy? I don't have the time to do it even if I wanted to. All my cat's bed as bought and they are very good and well made.
Whilst this may be the case, I have known people to make beds which are also a shelter for cats not only for their cats but also for stray cats as well.

This is where making your cat bed could be a good idea and cheaper in the long run especially if you do not just make them for your cats.