Has your cat ever had an accident on your bed?

Shortie

Something I don't believe I have any known a cat to do that I have had is have an accident on my bed. They were always able to make it to their litter tray and no accidents occurred.

Of course, this can sometimes happen to cats if they are upset, worried, anxious or even scared and sometimes it can not be helped and the best thing to do is reassure them so they are not in trouble.

Has your cat ever had an accident on your bed? Did you find out the reason why if it was not normal for them?

Sandex

My cats have never had kind of accidents on my bed to the best of my knowledge. My bed isn't too high and they can't fall as cats are know to be good jumpers.

As for being emotionally and physically good, they have always been well taken care of, so they are passing through any kind of trauma.

Harvey

I can't think of any kind of accidents my cats would have while in my bed. The only thing that comes to my mind is only bedwetting which they haven't done since they become adult cats. It was when they were kitten they used to bedwet.