Fear to overcome before you die?

Nebulous

Is there a fear that you want to overcome before you die?

If so, what is it? How will you overcome it?

Toni

The fear of women! It's too much for me trying to understand women and everything about them. You don't know when you're doing things right with them or overdoing it. A lady was rude to me the other day for offering to buy her lunch.

Sandex

The fear of going bald. My father was bald and I'm suspecting it's going to happen to me too. I've already started seeing some signs of it. I will definitely end up getting a surgery for it because I can't have myself depressed because of it.

Henrywrites

The fear of going bald. My father was bald and I'm suspecting it's going to happen to me too. I've already started seeing some signs of it. I will definitely end up getting a surgery for it because I can't have myself depressed because of it.

You should not be scared about this particular situation. Going bald is never a death sentence and it is simply something that one should accept wholeheartedly, if it is to come.

Shortie

There is a fear I would like to overcome before I die. I have never flown on a plane anywhere and I have always been nervous and scared to fly, many have told me flying is an amazing experience and it is something I would love to do to overcome my fear and say that I have flown on a plane.

Ivar

I've always been afraid of heights and it's something that I really wish I have a way of fixing before I die. I've been told several times that nothing is going to happen to me but I always feel that I'm going to pass out if I find myself in a very elevated spot.

James

There is a fear I would like to overcome before I die. I have never flown on a plane anywhere and I have always been nervous and scared to fly, many have told me flying is an amazing experience and it is something I would love to do to overcome my fear and say that I have flown on a plane.

You should have that experience. I have flown to a couple of places on a business trip, and it was always a great time having to embark on those trips most of the time.

Prisca

You should have that experience. I have flown to a couple of places on a business trip, and it was always a great time having to embark on those trips most of the time.

I have never been on an aeroplane and I wouldn't want to start now. It can be so scary and I used to imagine how most of the plane crashes happened in the past.