Félis Salamandra (Wild Cat)

Ivar

I don't usually love wild cats but after getting in contact with Félis Salamandra, I fell in love with how beautiful the wild cat looks.

FB_IMG_1682185554495.jpg

What's your opinion on wild cats? Does Félis Salamandra looks good to you?

Would you consider keeping any wild cat?

Henrywrites

The cat is good looking and same can be said of a wild wolf. I will have to be careful when it comes with relating with a wild cat.

Ragnarok

Wow, they looks so beautiful. I would like to know if they can be domesticated? If yes, I'm very certain that I need to get one of those. The black and gold skin looks so cool.

Ja sa bong

The Félis Salamandra looks very good but I won't have anything to do with it because it's a wild cat. It should be capable of killing. I wouldn't like to put myself in a harms way.

Toni

The cat looks like a black & golden leopard 🐆. There's no doubt the cat is meant for the wild because it can easily blend in the cat's world in the wild.

If I see such a cat suddenly at night, I would think it's a wild leopard to be very honest. They look very similar.

Stephen

The cat looks like a black & golden leopard 🐆. There's no doubt the cat is meant for the wild because it can easily blend in the cat's world in the wild.

If I see such a cat suddenly at night, I would think it's a wild leopard to be very honest. They look very similar.
You took the words right out from my mouth. There's no way I would think that's a leopard if I see it in the wild unless it's going to smaller in size.

But truthfully, the Félis Salamandra looks really good by all means. I will check out my state zoo next month to know if they have Félis Salamandra among their displayed animals.

Ja sa bong

It's good to be scared of such a cat because it have all the attributes of wild leopard. It's why I don't want to have anything to do with the cat. I don't hate the cat, no but for my safety, I prefer to stay away from it.

Harvey

The eyes of the cat is very scarey. I can't stand having and living with such a cat even though it's not Félis Salamandra kind of cat. It's a cat for the wild and not for home keep. I've seen so many wild cats in documentary, some of them looks cute.

Sandex

I've never seen this kind of cat in real life. It looks majestic and very dangerous too. I would love to see one in an exhibition to take pictures but I would never want to keep one of those.