Egg yolk in their meals.

Henrywrites

I've always observed simba not always eating every wet food that I give them, she and luna. However, the funny thing is that she likes it when I add egg yolks to the food. Is this normal?

Sandex

I don't feed any of my cats human food for any reason whatsoever. It's not advisable as far as I can tell. Human foods used to cause a lot of digestive problems for cats as well as too treats too.

Henrywrites

I don't feed any of my cats human food for any reason whatsoever. It's not advisable as far as I can tell. Human foods used to cause a lot of digestive problems for cats as well as too treats too.

So, this means that you don't give the chicken hearts too? Well, if it works for you, then that is great just that you will spend more buying canned foods.

Shortie

Egg yolk from my understanding is bad for a cat as it contains high fat content which is not good for cats at all.

I know that egg whites can be fed to cats but they should be either scrambled or boiled before being given to your cat.

Kennysplash

Staff member
This is what you have been doing from the beginning, so you and the cat are used to it. Zoey eats human food since she was little, and she enjoys it. It has no adverse effects on her at all.

Prisca

This is what you have been doing from the beginning, so you and the cat are used to it. Zoey eats human food since she was little, and she enjoys it. It has no adverse effects on her at all.

That is being smart and I believe that you get to save more money as a result of not buying cats food.