Does your cats fight one another?

Ja sa bong

I've seen this happen only once with my cats. It was over their food when my youngest cat Flash left her own food to eat from Darksied's which started a fight. I couldn't stop laughing but I wouldn't want it happening again in order for them not to hurt themselves.

Shortie

I remember when I was young, we had two cats, and as much as they ended up getting on with one another, in the beginning, and also throughout both their lives, they would fight every so often and it would usually happen because on of the cats, the one we rescued after he had been left by their owner when they moved house, would try and steal the other cat's food.

As they got older though they fought less and would even sleep together in the same box or bed that they had.

Ragnarok

I remember when I was young, we had two cats, and as much as they ended up getting on with one another, in the beginning, and also throughout both their lives, they would fight every so often and it would usually happen because on of the cats, the one we rescued after he had been left by their owner when they moved house, would try and steal the other cat's food.

As they got older though they fought less and would even sleep together in the same box or bed that they had.

This is why getting cats together when they were kittens works very well in helping them bond so well as they grow up together. They might fight but it's not going to be anything serious. It's very hard to incorporate two grown cats that didn't start out together. They will always get into fights over anything. It can be very exhausting.

Stephen

If you don't want my cats to be fighting every day, don't put their food together. They will never stop fighting over food since they are always obsessed with eating. This is why I put their food separately and since then, they no longer fight.