Does your cat like showers?

Shortie

Water is something that we all know cats do not like much or at least that is what we thought. Of all the cats I have had, all of them always hated water and hated getting wet so showers were always out of the question for them unless I had a suit of armour.

Some cats though, love showers which was a surprise to me.

Do you have a cat or have you ever had a cat that likes showers?

Foxybananas

None of my cats like showers. 2 of my cats have only had one shower, the day I brought them home. Mag, the long haired cat, unfortunately has had a few "accidents" here and there (little dingleberrys) so, he's had several showers in his lifetime.

Stephen

If my cats can kill me for having them in the shower, they would have done it years ago. They so much hate getting wet but unfortunately they will have their shower once in a while. After the shower, we will be enemies until they are well dried up.

Ragnarok

It is only one of my cat that doesn't have any problem with getting in the shower but the rest find it very difficult to be relaxed whenever I am giving them a bath. It's a serious struggle for all of us whenever it's time for them to take their bath.

Harvey

No, all my cats doesn't like shower. They are all disgusted by water that they will prefer to run away and hide throughout the whole day simply because they want to avoid getting their bath for the day.

Sandex

Sadly, none of my cats like taking their bath. I dread getting wet like it's something that will kill them. When it's time to bath them, it's usually a big war for all of us.

Henrywrites

Sadly, none of my cats like taking their bath. I dread getting wet like it's something that will kill them. When it's time to bath them, it's usually a big war for all of us.

That's not bad since it is in their nature. Have you done anything about ensuring that you make them take their bath when it should be done? For me, that is all that matters right now.