Does your cat have a favorite toy?

Nikki

Cats absolutely love toys and in some cases may love one particular toy more than others. My cats both have a lot of toys that we keep in a box for them but there is one that they always go back to which has cat nip in that they absolutely love and tend to play with more than any others.

Does your cat have a favorite toy?

Altair

One of my cats loved the pointer laser I would do for her. She went crazy for it. Also, no matter what cat toys I got her, she always preferred the dog toys.
My other cat did not play with any cat toys she was way too lazy.

Destiny

Out of all the toys I have ever got for my cats, a laser pen was the one that they loved the most. We have quite a few laser pens that we keep just incase the batteries run out in one so that they always have one to play with. It is a lot of fun to see them all playing and chasing the dot from the laser pen around.

Harvey

The only thing my cat loves playing with more than any other toy that I have gotten for him is a balloon. The way she jumps all over the places playing with is a good sight to see. She's popped a few of them and would start looking at me to blow up another for him.

Henrywrites

My cats don't have any favourite toy. They play with anything that I buy for them and they are happy doing so. I don't know if it is as a result of not getting them toys when they were little or just the way they behave.

Ja sa bong

My cats don't have any favourite toy. They play with anything that I buy for them and they are happy doing so. I don't know if it is as a result of not getting them toys when they were little or just the way they behave.
Same with my cats too. They can play with anything you throw at them. They are not selective with any toys and I'm happy with it because it makes it easy for me to get them any toy I see.

Shortie

I always remember our cat, she used to have a toy that she got for Christmas once and she used to sleep with it. We once found her cuddled up with it when she was asleep and she used to carry it around with her like it was her baby.

It was really sweet but she took it somewhere one day and we never saw it again. Only recently did I find it again but she passed last July, we now keep it next to the pictures that we have of her.

Stephen

There are several toys which I have bought for my cats and they all love all of them. I don't know if they have anyone which is their favourite because they always enjoy playing with every toy that I bought for them. I've never had any toy being rejected playing with by them.