Does your cat have a favorite color?

Shortie

So something I noticed when Smokey was still with us is that she would have an interest in anything pink. She had a pink blanket that she loved, she had a pink bed that she loved and she also used to spend a lot of time playing with toys and anything else she could find that was pink.

It made me wonder if maybe she had a favorite color and that was pink.

Does your cat seem to have a favorite color?

Nikki

You know, now that you mention this and now that I think about it, it could be possible that my cats do have a favorite color or maybe colors.

They tend to be drawn to certain blankets, sheets, and toys that have either purple, blue, pink, or yellow on them and I am now wondering if it may be because it's a favorite color of theirs.

Going to be keeping an eye on this now just to see if that is the case.

Destiny

I am a believer that cats are very much like us humans and that they do have things like a favorite color as well as many other favorite things.

I have now seen any reaction from my cats that indicates they have a color that they prefer but I'm sure they do.

Henrywrites

I made my cats like army green. It is that color that I use to decorate around my place and it ended up being their favorite with time too.

Shortie

I made my cats like army green. It is that color that I use to decorate around my place and it ended up being their favorite with time too.
This would make sense as to why Smokey liked the color pink. Anything we bought her was always pink such as a pink blanket, pink bed, pink food bowl, and even a pink collar. It may have been that because that was the color she saw a lot that was why it ended up being her favorite.

Sandex

The only colour my cat doesn't feel comfortable being around is yellow. It probably looks like fire to him hence he avoids anything with yellow colour. I can remember when I change his blanket to yellow colour and he refused to get in bed with it.

Ja sa bong

Cats get used to the colour of the environment they live in generally. Most parts of my home is painted sky blue and white. My cats were comfortable and relaxed with the house deco in colour. Last year when I decide to repaint the entire house to deep gold, they suddenly became restless in the house. It took a while for them to adjust to the new colour.

Harvey

I'm not if my any of my cats have any colour as their favourite. None of them have acted weird towards any colour painted in my house or react to any clothes colour differently. They are very comfortable with any colour they've come in contact with.

Ivar

Two of my cats have shown me they love pink colour more than any other colours I've had them in clothes. When I found out they liked pink, I changed most of their stuffs to pink colour and also painted their bed pink.

Henrywrites

Two of my cats have shown me they love pink colour more than any other colours I've had them in clothes. When I found out they liked pink, I changed most of their stuffs to pink colour and also painted their bed pink.

Are they female cats? If yes, I am not surprised that they have that likeness for pink because that could be a reason.