Does your cat get restless when they are hungry?

Sandex

I've seen some cat that won't bother when they are even hungry. When you bring their food, they will gently go and eat. If they are not seeing any food, they won't fuss about it.

My cat is just like that all the time. It's like they are telling me, they don't care about the food and they know I'm going to bring it.

How does your cat react when hungry?

Foxybananas

2 of my cats become maniacs! One of them, Phoenix will cry non-stop, cry, cry, cry until she gets her food. Professor X will walk back and forth, following me everywhere, but if I'm laying in bed, he will jump on me, over and over, try to take the covers off of me, lick my hand, arm, face non stop and if ignored long enough, he bites!!!

Toni

My cats will pester you all over the house until you give them food. They will cry all day until they are fed. They even do it when it's their milk time. This is why I don't allow them get hungry. I have their feeding time on a timer, once it's time, they are getting their food.

Ragnarok

Don't human beings become restless when they are hungry? It's exactly the same thing with cats. The entire house will never contain you and my cats when they are hungry. They will chase you out of the house 😂.

Ivar

Don't human beings become restless when they are hungry? It's exactly the same thing with cats. The entire house will never contain you and my cats when they are hungry. They will chase you out of the house 😂.

Nobody likes being hungry. It's normal for cats to become restless whenever they are hungry. It's why I don't miss the time I'm meant to feed my cats. I know how good the food helps with making them feel okay.

Stephen

Nobody likes being hungry. It's normal for cats to become restless whenever they are hungry. It's why I don't miss the time I'm meant to feed my cats. I know how good the food helps with making them feel okay.

Exactly! It is even very wrong for you to allow your cats to be very hungry for a long time before you feed them which is the reason why I always have a timer on when to feed my cats especially when I am at home so that I don't end up allowing them to become hungry very long time.