Does anyone know how to reset a cat?

Shortie

I love it when cats get so focused on something, it's like they totally blank everything else out and don't even realize what they are doing.

This one looks super fixed on whatever it saw LOL

Harvey

I love it when cats get so focused on something, it's like they totally blank everything else out and don't even realize what they are doing.

Doesn't it happen to human beings too? I can swear it's happened with me at least more than twice. But it's usually hilarious whenever I see it go down with my cat. Getting him on record while it happens is priceless.

Henrywrites

I will get scared when the cat has this kind of gaze 😂. I will know something is definitely not right somewhere. Just see the tongue's out too 🤣

Ja sa bong

I will get scared when the cat has this kind of gaze 😂. I will know something is definitely not right somewhere. Just see the tongue's out too 🤣
Take a look at my profile picture and see the same thing lol. It's very funny whenever our cats do those sort of things. I've seen it so many times with my cats, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Henrywrites

Take a look at my profile picture and see the same thing lol. It's very funny whenever our cats do those sort of things. I've seen it so many times with my cats, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Well, it will always look funny to those that have seen it a couple of times. I think that cats are better pets when it comes to having a lively home.

Ja sa bong

Well, it will always look funny to those that have seen it a couple of times. I think that cats are better pets when it comes to having a lively home.
All pets are lovely to keep as long as it's the kind of pet you're comfortable living with. The same thing would be said by another person who loves living with dogs over cats. It's this comparison that breeds the hate or gap between cat lovers and dogs lovers.

Henrywrites

All pets are lovely to keep as long as it's the kind of pet you're comfortable living with. The same thing would be said by another person who loves living with dogs over cats. It's this comparison that breeds the hate or gap between cat lovers and dogs lovers.

The point here is that it is not always about the comparison, but what I feel about some situations that I have experienced with different animals. I will always want to rate cat as a better one considering my experience so far.

Ja sa bong

The point here is that it is not always about the comparison, but what I feel about some situations that I have experienced with different animals. I will always want to rate cat as a better one considering my experience so far.
When you look at all pets with love in your eyes and heart, there wouldn't be like cats better or dogs better or any other kind of let's pets better. Your love for all of them will be universal and equal.

Sandex

Food is one that that's capable of taking my cat off such deep focus on anything. Once she's so fixated on anything, let her smell her food and she's going to be out of the hypnosis immediately. My God, she loves eating 😂.

Ragnarok

Isn't that why it's said that cats are very dramatic. When they are fixated on something, it would be like they are possessed. This is very funny by the way and I've seen it way too many times with different cats.