Do your cats try to follow you everywhere?

Kennysplash

Staff member
When I visited a family friend I saw how their cat follows her around the house. She said the cat follows her virtually everywhere, kitchen, bed, bathroom etc.

Do your cats do the same?

Toni

There's a stray cat in my neighbourhood that I have known for 3 years. When she sees me, she will be all over me and want to follow me to wherever I'm going to. The same thing is with my cats too. They don't like it when I'm going out.

Sarah

Though it wasn't easy at first. I was also not the kind that love my pet following me all the time but I learnt with my cat that they can follow me and you won't do anything to them.

Stephen

As long as I am at home there's no way I can be able to stay away from my cat because they will always want to be around me, snuggling up close to me and even making me to give them belly rubs. I also enjoy doing from them all the time whenever they need it.

Sarah

Following me around will be when I am less busy but if I'm busy, I will be extra careful to avoid her because she will be everywhere. The way she will be meowing will just make me to allow her to be with me.

Ivar

Most of the time when I am at home, my cats usually likes to follow me around because they are always in playing mood. But once they want to stay on their own, there is nothing I can do that will make them to be interested in following me around.