Do your cats tend to sleep when you do?

Shortie

So something I noticed when we had Smokey before she passed is how she would sometimes sleep a little in the day but when we all went to bed, she too would eventually come to bed and would sleep when we slept. She would usually get up in the night to use her litter tray, get a drink or have something to eat if she had left some but most of the time she would sleep through the night as we did.

Do your cats tend to sleep when you sleep?

Destiny

My cats have got into the habit when they know it's bedtime and know roughly when we will all be heading up to bed. I have often had a few weird looks from my cats if I have gone to bed later than I normally would which is always quite funny,

As far as I know, they tend to sleep right through the night on my bed or on a blanket depending on where they feel like sleeping.

Ja sa bong

Sometimes, my cats sleep before me and I love it whenever they sleep before I do because it would be free to do some work they wouldn't allow me to do without disturbing me. I will never sleep before my cats and dog because I will be restless.

Toni

My cats sleep when they want. I don't have any problems with them sleeping when they want. They don't always stay awake for too long deep in the night. They also sleep in the afternoon when they are worn out.

Ragnarok

I try to put them to bed before going to sleep but sometimes, they will climb out and come to my bed. They kept doing the same thing, so I stopped worrying about making them sleep. They will sleep whenever they want to.