Do your cats seem to have a fear of anything?

Shortie

It's very rare that you will find that a cat you own has a fear of something. Sometimes it can be something you would expect and other times it may be something you would not expect a cat to have a fear of.

Nikki

Aside from the usual fears that most cats may have, I don't think they are afraid of anything that I am not aware of.

Most things that tend to scare me the cats tend to not care about and just look at it like it's nothing. Spiders are my worst fear but my cats will play with them and hit them around the room like it's a toy.

Destiny

I can't say that I have noticed that my cats have had any fears that are what I would say are unusual.

They do sometimes get spooked by loud noises or unexpected guests but I feel that is to be expected. Other than that nothing much else seems to worry them.

Henrywrites

Aside from the usual fears that most cats may have, I don't think they are afraid of anything that I am not aware of.

Most things that tend to scare me the cats tend to not care about and just look at it like it's nothing. Spiders are my worst fear but my cats will play with them and hit them around the room like it's a toy.

My cats run away from spiders 😂. I think that is the only thing that scares the hell out of them. It is strange that they can have that kind of attitude too.

Stephen

My cats run away from spiders 😂. I think that is the only thing that scares the hell out of them. It is strange that they can have that kind of attitude too.
My cats used spiders for sports. The only thing I'm very sure that my cats are afraid of and they dread it so much is water. If it's possible for them to avoid their bath, they will do it.

Henrywrites

My cats used spiders for sports. The only thing I'm very sure that my cats are afraid of and they dread it so much is water. If it's possible for them to avoid their bath, they will do it.

My cats always cause a scene whenever I want to bath them. So, it is always like that with them and water. I don't know why it is so.

Ja sa bong

The only fear I can think of easily my cats have is water/rain. They feel so uncomfortable whenever it rains and they don't like being in the bathroom because of water/shower.

Henrywrites

The only fear I can think of easily my cats have is water/rain. They feel so uncomfortable whenever it rains and they don't like being in the bathroom because of water/shower.

You should ensure that you guard them against those two things that you mentioned. Cats are not that comfortable to water and that is the reason they find it difficult taking their bath.

Ragnarok

It's very rare that you will find that a cat you own has a fear of something. Sometimes it can be something you would expect and other times it may be something you would not expect a cat to have a fear of.

Snakes! They are something my cats are very much afraid of and I don't know why. I think cats are supposed to be fearless towards them because I've seen some cats fight off snakes but that's not the case with my cat. They even shy away from seeing snakes in TV.

Shortie

Snakes! They are something my cats are very much afraid of and I don't know why. I think cats are supposed to be fearless towards them because I've seen some cats fight off snakes but that's not the case with my cat. They even shy away from seeing snakes in TV.
I am not sure how my cat Smokey was with snakes as she was never near one.

She was afraid of any kind of ball though unless it was really small so something such as a tennis ball or even a football even when it was not close to her she never liked.

Harvey

In over the years that I've had my cats, I can't remember them being afraid of anything out of the ordinary unless I try to surprise them which they might be shocked but I don't think it's enough for me to conclude the afraid of what I've done.

Sandex

For someone like me who lives in Florida, we always get crocodile unwarranted visit from time to time. I found out that my cats are terrified of crocodile. It is the only thing that I can say I am very aware of they don't feel comfortable being around.